We provide worldwide CPA data and pay in cryptocurrency. Our statistics: more than 10 000 campaigns, 50 000 webmasters, 500 000 coupons, 10 000 000 products. Join right now and get 1000 ADG tokens for free.
Mobidea’s Affiliate Marketing Trends for 2017 You’re probably someone who needs to know the affiliate marketing trends that are gonna be dope in 2017! Having been predicted to grow to $6.8 billion over the next five years, affiliate marketing is becoming a priority for businesses of all shapes and sizes this year. In fact, there’s room for revenue everywhere for the budding entrepreneur, but not all opportunities are created equal. To maximize your returns from affiliate marketing, here are five affiliate marketing trends to look into as you welcome 2017 with an open heart and an irresistible wish to start your affiliate marketing journey!
1. Spreading Out and Giving Back with Affiliate Marketing With affiliate marketing being a given among bigger brands that dominate the online scene, innovators are looking at a more humanized approach in marketing. This whole new way to look at the biz is gonna benefit not only them but also the people around their network. Perhaps one of the most common types of non-traditional affiliates is known as “storefronts.” The term is used to refer to partners, usually non-profit entities that get co-branded with the retailer. By offering products through different storefront websites, exposure is increased and sales rise. In this situation, the retailer gets to sell its products, the storefronts get commissions, and consumers find what they’re looking for. Feels simple, right? What makes non-traditional affiliate marketing special is the fact that it benefits multiple parties, so retailers make a profit while helping others. It’s also known for being an efficient way of spreading a brand because of how it distributes the work among various partners. Best of all, it doesn’t get in the way of other existing strategies at all. Wanna read another one of the year’s cool affiliate marketing predictions? Number 2, baby!
2. Devising the Appropriate Cross-Device Tracking Method As more and more consumers tend to move between different devices on a daily basis, the importance of cross-device tracking has become clearer. This really is one of the most important affiliate marketing trends you’ve gotta watch out for! In fact, spreading visibility across different types of media just ain’t enough. It seems hyper obvious that brands must keep track of consumers as they browse through their obsolete computers and switch to their diamond-shiny smartphones. Since consumers are used to the interconnectedness of their different devices, it’s possible that they could decide to purchase a product through any one of them. Cross-device tracking makes sure that they can enforce that choice whether they’re using their laptops in a coffee shop or swiping their mobile phones while driving through a traffic-filled highway. However, because this dope method mainly depends on profiling the behavior of all kinds of consumers, retailers are faced with the challenge of choosing the right cross-device tracking method for their brand. There’s no one-size-fits-all solution with this approach, so the challenge won’t be equal to everyone. It’s going to be tricky, but it’ll be worth it.
3. Keep Going Mobile Perhaps one of the most notable insights that could be drawn from the recently concluded Affiliate World Asia (2016) is that going mobile is now one of the most crucial affiliate marketing trends. Sure, this is something that brands have been working on for years now but the need to employ this strategy isn’t going away anytime soon. This is clearly grasped if you stop to think about the revenues associated with mobile apps. These numbers of money-pouring, spectacular capital-raining fantasia have risen worldwide since 2011 all the way to a projected 76.52 billion US dollars this 2017. Yup. That’s right.
There’s a lot of room for anyone looking to get affiliated with mobile apps since publishers all over the world are looking for ways to monetize their apps. Retailers just need to keep affiliating themselves with as many publishers as possible, since you can’t have too many mobile apps endorsing your product. The takeaway from this trend is that anyone looking to succeed in their marketing strategies needs to invest in getting traffic through mobile devices. No doubt that the leaders in the affiliate industry are making mobile conversions one of this year’s top priorities.
4. Some Marketing Verticals are Rising in 2017 Based on our list of top performing affiliate marketing verticals, there are some pretty good verticals retailers can invest in while they’re still starting out. Thanks to the fact that the times have really changed, some industries are getting more attention than before. These new markets are a minty fresh ground for those who are looking to tap into new niches with a super slick mentality and the wish to make it rain on a daily basis! Among the verticals mentioned in the list, you can check both the gambling and adult industries. They may be country-specific but they’re gaining ground across the world so be on alert and don’t miss your chance to fly high. Consistent with the trend of mobile apps being a go-to for affiliates, utility apps have become more in-demand. The good thing is that these verticals are open to partnering with other brands as well, because they’ll also benefit from the partnership. It’s just a matter of establishing a connection with brands before conversions start rolling in.
5. Relationships are Still an Affiliate Marketing Trend: Influencer Marketing You know it’s all about who you know and not what you know, right? If you happen to be a quick-thinking fellow with a brain you know that picking the right affiliates to showcase the right brands is everything. Indeed, influence marketing is arguably a multi-million-dollar industry by now. Straight up! Investing in a select few who can reach out to buyers more competently than others has proven to pay off quite well in the long run. The only catch? The fact that the influencer must be given the proper tools for showcasing their brand. Of course, that’s where great advertising comes in! Knowing how to play the game, talk to the right people, establish the most productive connections, and keep tabs on new approaches to the trade is everything. That’s how it’s done! Keep being updated and you’ll get those high-converting offers, optimize with the perfect amount of reliably accurate data, and walk to the bank with a smile on your rich face! That’s the difference between Affiliate Marketing Heroes who sip smoothly cool champagne and drive a hot-red Ferrari, and Affiliate Marketing Zeros who embarrass their aged relatives at dinner parties in decayed fast-food diners!
This is gonna be a tremendously inspiring year, for sure!
There will be some major life-changing opportunities to come in this astoundingly cool 2017 and a lot of new affiliate marketing trends to explore.
For those of you who are eager to get started, I suggest you take a good look at these awesome affiliate marketing trends and start the year with a loud and capital-filled bang! Cheers!